Welcome to Legacy Vans - Your Premier Destination for Innovative Mobility Solutions and Expert Van Conversions.
Pioneered in 1994 as Handicapable Vans, Legacy Vans has evolved into a leading force in mobility solutions, championing the drive for ‘Independence in Motion.’
We believe that mobility symbolizes freedom, and we also believe in a world where this freedom knows no bounds.
At Legacy Vans, we go beyond merely selling products – we’re your trusted partner in providing tailored solutions to meet your unique mobility needs.
Your independence fuels our motivation. As we take this journey together, we’re not just providing a service; we’re building a legacy of freedom, one van at a time.
Welcome to our Legacy Vans family!
We are Mississippi’s premier source for van conversions and mobility products for individuals with disabilities.
Since 1995 we’re been putting independence in motion by utilizing the best brands and products available, backed by reliable service and attention to detail. We value your independence as much as you do.
Get In touch
Most frequent questions and answers
– Mobility vans are more than standard vehicles. They include specialized conversion features like lowered floors, ramps, wheelchair lifts, and adapted driving controls to make the vehicle accessible and drivable for those with mobility challenges. The floor is cut out from the rear axle to the firewall behind the dash and then fabricated at a lower level to allow for more headroom. The exhaust, air conditioning and wiring is extended throughout the van.
– The time it takes to convert a van can vary based on the specific modifications required. On average, it takes about 4-6 weeks, but we always strive to deliver as quickly as possible without compromising quality.
– Most minivans and full-size vans can be converted. We specialize in conversions for popular models such as Chrysler Pacifica & Voyager, Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey.
A Braun lift can be added to full size vehicles such as Ford Transit, Ram Promaster, and Mercedes Sprinter.
– Absolutely! There are several financing options available, and we can help guide you through the process. Some customers may also be eligible for grants or assistance programs.
Braun has a 3-year 36,000 mile warranty on the vehicle conversion. The original factory warranty is not affected by this and is in place in the same way as for a regular vehicle. There are two separate warranties.
Note to Web design: This is the Braun link for warranty https://www.braunability.com/us/en/owner-support/new-and-used-van-warranty.html
– The Legacy Van service center is your dedicated service center. Should you need service in another location, any Braun Authorized Service Technician can provide that service.
– The interior space can vary based on the model and conversion type. The Chrysler Pacifica typically offers the most interior space in the minivan line.
Our team can help you choose the best option based on your specific needs. Should you need a full-size van with more space, those options are the Ford Transit, Ram Promaster, and Mercedes Sprinter. There are multiple size options in each of these vehicles.